Inscrit le: 28 Sep 2009
Messages: 2 148
|Posté le: Mar 6 Juil - 09:59 (2010) Sujet du message: Boumediene Qadiri Boutchich
sidi Boumediene Qadiri Boutchich (s)pôle de son temps.
The Darqawiyya or Darqawa Sufi order was a revivalist branch of the Shadhiliyah brotherhood. The Darqawa consisted of the followers of Sheikh Muhammad al-Arabi al-Darqawi (1760 - 1823). The movement, which became one of the leading orders (tariqa) in Morocco, exalted poverty and asceticism. It gained widespread support among the rural inhabitants and the urban lower classes. Its popularity was increased by its use of musical instruments in its rituals. In both Algeria and Morocco the Darqawiyya were involved in political activities and protest movements.
Despite its closeness to Europe and relatively recent history, it has received little attention from Orientalists compared to other Sufi orders. The few authors that did write about the Darqawiyya were largely guided by administrative concerns. In their book "Confreries" (1897), Depont and Coppolani call them "ferocious sectarians," and "puritans of Islam" (p.504-5). These judgements can be completed by E. Doutte in "L'Islam algerien en 1900", "The Darqawa are thus mendicant derviches. It is a dangerous order, one found in almost all the insurrections that have taken place against governments". In Morocco the vitality of the Darqawa has remained so strong during the past century that is has been said that "the 19th century was the Darqawi century, just as the 18th century had been the Nasiri century." [[i]G. Drague, p. 267[/i]] During the same period, the order burgeoned in Sri Lanka, Tripolitania, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Syria and Lebanon.
*Ahmad ibn 'Ajiba
*Muhammad ibn al-Habib
* [[i]http://www.dar-sirr.com Dar-Sirr.com: Portal to Moroccan Sufism[/i]]
* [[i]http://lacaravane.weebly.com Editions La Caravane[/i]] fr icon
Look at other dictionaries:
- Tariqah — ( _ar. طريقه ArTraslit Ṭarīqah; pl.: طرق; Ṭuruq or Persia: Tarighat, Turkish: Tarikat) meas "way", "path" or method. A tariqa is a Islamic religious order; i Sufism, it is coceptually related to Haqīqah, truth, the ieffable ideal… (Wikipedia)
- Abdalqadir as-Sufi — ifobox perso ame Abdalqadir as-Sufi residece Cape Tow, South Africa image_size 150px captio Abdalqadir as-Sufi birth_ame Ia Dallas birth_date 1930 birth_place Ayr, Scotlad occupatio Shaikh of Istructio title Shaykh religio Sui… (Wikipedia)
- Ahmad ibn Ajiba — Ahmad ib 'Ajiba (1747 - 1809) was a 18th-cetury Morocca sait i the Darqawa Sufi Islamic lieage.He was bor of a Hasai sharif family i the Ajra tribe that rages from Tagiers to Tetua alog the Mediterraea coast of Morocco. As a… (Wikipedia)
- List of ideologies named after people — This list cotais ames of ideological systems, movemets ad treds amed after persos. The stem may be either a perso's real ame or a ickame. Some of the epoyms are give by people adherrig to the movemets metioed, others by… (Wikipedia)
- Muhammad al-Arabi al-Darqawi — Abu Abdullah Muhammad al-Arabi al-Darqawi (1760-1823) was a Morocca Sufi leader ad the author of letters cocerig the dhikr he preached ad istructios for daily life. He stressed oivolvemet i worldly affairs ("Duya") ad spoke… (Wikipedia)
- Muhammad ibn al-Habib — Ifobox_Philosopher regio Morocca Scholar era 20th Cetury color #B0C4DE imagesize 150px image_captio ame Muhammad ib al-Habib birth 1876 death 1972 Jauary 10 school_traditio Maliki mai_iterests Tasawwuf iflueces iflueced Shaykh… (Wikipedia)
- Tamegroute — (Tamgrout) is a village i the south of Morocco, i the valley of the Draa River. It has a history as a importat ceter of learig ad religio through its famous Sufi zawiya, historical ceter of the Nasiriyya Sufi order, oe of… (Wikipedia)
- Al-Buzidi al-Bujrafi — Al-Yazid al-Buzidi Bujrafi (1925-) is a promiet Morocca Sufi poet ad shaykh of the Alawi-Darqawi order, a brach of the Shadhili order. He lives at his Zawiya i Zaghagha, Nador. Biography He was bor as al-Yazid Bujrafi i Bai Shikar,… (Wikipedia)
- Nasiriyya — The Nasiriyya is a Sufi order fouded by Sidi Mohammed ib Nasir al-Drawi (1603-1674). It's cetre was TamegrouteBibliography Article: The path is easy ad the beefits large: The Nasiriyya, social etworks ad ecoomic chage i Morocco,… (Wikipedia)
- Boumediene Qadiri Boutchich — Religion religions abrahamiques :judaïsme · christianisme · islam Cet article fait partie d’une série surl’ islam Les … (Français Wikipedia)